Everyone loves a unicorn, right? Give me a few pastels smothered in glitter and I’m onboard.
This unicorn bark is a great way to get baking with the ankle biters. It’s super easy and really quick. Plus, if unicorn colours aren’t quite your cup of tea, then pick which ever ones do!
A quick note on food colourings. Don’t use the natural ones, because these have flavourings like beetroot and paprika in which make the chocolate taste…well, nasty.
- 5 x 100g bar white chocolate (I used Milkybar)
- Food colourings (I used Sugarflair)
- Handful of Mini Eggs
- 1 tbsp hundreds and thousands
- Place a large heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, but make sure the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Break up the chocolate into chunks and place into the bowl, stirring until fully melted.
- Leave around 1/4 of the chocolate in the bowl and divide the rest into as many bowls as you have colours. Add the food colourings to the chocolates and mix throughly.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and pour the white chocolate in. Then dot the colours ontop of the white chocolate in dollops until it is all used up. Get a skewer and drag the colours into each other to make swirls. Dot the mini eggs into the chocolate and sprinkle with hundreds and thousands.
- Pop the tray in the fridge to set for 30 mins, then enjoy!